Date(s) - July 10, 2021
9:30 am - 11:15 am
Come sail with the Susquehanna River School! These scenic 75-minute cruises offer unparalleled views of the water and Harrisburg’s landmarks. This unique floating classroom teaches students of all ages about the history and natural wonders of the Susquehanna River and Harrisburg. Instructors utilize hands-on activities, lectures, games, and more to teach about the importance of our river and the ways we can continue to take care of it.
School groups may be able to charter the River School for private lessons any day of the week. Additional charges may apply for private events. Email email@example.com or call (717) 234-6500 for more details.
DATE: EVERY SATURDAY
TIME: 9:30 AM-11:15
Tickets: $15 for adults, FREE for children 12 and under
- July 10: Plants, Animals, Insects—oh my!
- July 17: Protecting the Susquehanna River
- July 24: The Science and Geology of the Susquehanna
- July 31: Mankind and the Susquehanna River
- August 7: Plants, Animals, Insects—oh my!
- August 14: Protecting the Susquehanna River
- August 21: The Science and Geology of the Susquehanna
- August 28: Mankind and the Susquehanna River
- September 4: Music Along the Susquehanna
- September 11: Plants, Animals, Insects—oh my!
- September 18: Protecting the Susquehanna River
- September 25: Native Americans
- October 2: The Science and Geology of the Susquehanna
- October 9: Mankind and the Susquehanna River
- October 16: Plants, Animals, Insects—oh my!
- October 23: Protecting the Susquehanna River
Bookings are closed for this event. However, please visit our Ticket Booth on City Island 30 minutes prior to your interested time to check for additional availability.