Yuengs and Wings Dinner
Check back soon for dates and times!
In the mean time, you can grab some gift certificates for yourself or loved ones– they’re good for any reservations in 2018 or beyond!
Enjoy Arooga’s famous wings and a fully-stocked bar on board the Pride of the Susquehanna during a breathtaking 2-hour sunset cruise! Each ticket includes all-you-can-eat wings and a refreshing Yuengling beer or soda from our bar.
We’ll also have a musician performing live acoustic guitar for each cruise, adding to the fantastic evening ambiance of Harrisburg’s best deck!
2-hour cruise and dinner: 6:00PM – 8:00PM
- 2-hour cruise with all-you-can-eat wings for $29.50. This price also includes a FREE Yuengling at the bar (must be 21 years or older. May be substituted for a soda or water).
- Not a fan of wings? Just ride for the 2-hour cruise for $15.00 (no food or drink included).
- Dates to be determined. Feel free to join our Waiting List to be notified when dates are finalized!
Wing Sauce Options (sauces available may vary depending on availability):
- Hot: Louisiana Garlic: Deliciously garlicy, and medium in heat.
- Mild: Mildly Hot sauce – a traditional high flavor, low heat sauce.
- Sweet: Hickory Smoked Honey BBQ – a rich smoked BBQ mixed with clover honey
- Unique: General Tso’s – an asian-influenced sweet and tangy flavor
*Please note that we can not guarantee unlimited supplies of each flavor.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
There is an à la carte grill available for our guests, serving snacks, sweets, light entrees, and sandwiches.
- Boarding begins at 5:45. The riverboat leaves the dock promptly at 6:00pm.
- The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
- Passengers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Restrooms are available onboard.
- Advanced reservations not required, but suggested. Admission at the door is available on a first-come, first serve basis.