Yuengs and Wings Dinner
Enjoy Arooga’s famous wings and a fully-stocked bar on board the Pride of the Susquehanna during a breathtaking 2-hour sunset cruise! Each ticket includes as many wings as you’d like and a refreshing Yuengling beer or soda from our bar.
We’ll also have a musician performing live acoustic guitar for each cruise, adding to the fantastic evening ambiance of Harrisburg’s best deck!
2-hour cruise and dinner: 6:00PM – 8:00PM
- 2-hour cruise with as-many-as you-like wings for $29.50. This price also includes a FREE Yuengling at the bar (must be 21 years or older. May be substituted for a soda or water).
- Not a fan of wings? Just ride for the 2-hour cruise for $15.00 (no food or drink included).
If any preferred dates are sold out, join our Waiting List for any openings that appear!
- June 13 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- July 11 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- August 8 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- September 12 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- October 10 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Wing Sauce Options (sauces available may vary depending on availability):
- Hot: Louisiana Garlic: Deliciously garlicy, and medium in heat.
- Mild: Mildly Hot sauce – a traditional high flavor, low heat sauce.
- Sweet: Hickory Smoked Honey BBQ – a rich smoked BBQ mixed with clover honey
- Unique: General Tso’s – an asian-influenced sweet and tangy flavor
*Please note that we can not guarantee unlimited supplies of each flavor.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
There is an à la carte grill available for our guests, serving snacks, sweets, light entrees, and sandwiches.
- Boarding begins at 5:45. The riverboat leaves the dock promptly at 6:00pm.
- The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
- Passengers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Restrooms are available onboard.
- Advanced reservations not required, but suggested. Admission at the door is available on a first-come, first serve basis.