Yuengs and Wings Dinner
Click HERE to purchase tickets!
Enjoy delicious wings and a fully-stocked bar on board the Pride of the Susquehanna during a breathtaking 2-hour sunset cruise! Each ticket includes as many wings as you’d like and a refreshing Yuengling beer or soda from our bar.
We’ll also have a musician performing live acoustic guitar for each cruise, adding to the fantastic evening ambiance of Harrisburg’s best deck!
2-hour cruise and dinner: 6:00PM – 8:00PM
- 2-hour cruise with as-many-as you-like wings for $29.50. This price also includes a FREE Yuengling at the bar (must be 21 years or older. May be substituted for a soda or water).
- Not a fan of wings? Just ride for the 2-hour cruise for $15.00 (no food or drink included).
If any preferred dates are sold out, join our Waiting List for any openings that appear!
- June 26 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- July 24 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- August 28 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- September 25 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- October 23 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Wing Sauce Options (sauces available may vary depending on availability):
- Hot: Buffalo Garlic: Deliciously garlicy, and medium in heat.
- Mild: Mild Hot sauce – a traditional high flavor, low heat sauce.
- Sweet: Honey BBQ – a rich smoked BBQ mixed with clover honey
- Unique: Teriyaki – an asian-influenced sweet and tangy flavor
*Please note that we can not guarantee unlimited supplies of each flavor.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Cafe Huey is located right above our docks and has an extensive menu of grilled items and other delectable treats. If you would like to order and bring aboard one of their meals, we recommend that you place an order ahead of time so that it is ready before the riverboat leaves the dock. Their phone number is (717) 802-1919.
The riverboat galley will have a limited number of packaged items for purchased during the cruise, such as pretzels and chips.
- Boarding begins at 5:45. The riverboat leaves the dock promptly at 6:00pm.
- The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
- Passengers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Restrooms are available onboard.
- Advanced reservations are required unless otherwise noted.