Jazzin’ on the Pride
Click HERE to purchase tickets!
Enjoy live music on the best deck in the area!
The Pride of the Susquehanna will have live musicians performing every Thursday June through October. This popular event is a great way to enjoy the beauty of the Susquehanna River while relaxing to live Jazz music performed by talented musicians.
Docked for Happy Hour: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
The Music Continues on a 1-Hour Evening Cruise: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
This event is free to board and listen from 5:30-7:30pm.
$15 tickets are sold are for the 1-hour evening cruise with live music, which begins at 7:30pm. Also, every person who rides our sunset cruise will receive a FREE Stella Artois chalice!
Note: Tickets are only $10 if purchased in advance online!
Dates & Bands:
If any preferred dates are sold out, join our Waiting List for any openings that appear!
Every Thursday Night June – October: The music begins at 5:30pm and runs through 8:30pm
- June 6 – T.G. Divergence – Tom Strohman, reeds; Greg Strohman, piano; Jim Miller, bass
- June 13 – Chuck Long, trumpet; Tom Golgan, piano
- June 20 – Ken Gehret, guitar; David Francis, guitar
- June 27 – Jimmy Wood, piano; Ronnie Waters, trumpet; John Gingrich, bass
- July 4 – NO JAZZ SCHEDULED DUE TO THE HOLIDAY
- July 11 – The Dave Stahl sextet
- July 18 – Dave Wilson, sax; Kirk Reese, piano
- July 25 – Tom Reese, flute; Laurie Reese, cello
- August 1 – Dave Winter, piano; Todd Fulginiti, trumpet; Joe Schrum, drums
- August 8 – Tim Warfield, sax, Ronnie Waters, trumpet; Jimmy Wood, piano; Steve Meashey, bass; Fred Griggs, drums
- August 15 – Andy Angelucci, trumpet; Tom Colgan, piano; Jeff Burns, drums
- August 22 – Ken Gehret and David Francis, guitars
- August 29 – Dave Wilson, sax; Kirk Reese, piano
- September 5 – T.G. Divergence – Tom Strohman, reeds; Greg Strohman, piano; Jim Miller, bass
- September 12 – Cathy Chemi, vocals; Steve Rudolph, piano
- September 19 – Chuck Long, trumpet; Tom Colgan, piano
- September 26 – Tony Anacan, guitar
- October 3 – Tom Strohman, reeds; Kate
- October 10 – Tim Gotwald, guitar; Dan Dropkin, guitar
- October 17 – Diane Monroe, violin; Tony Micelli, vibraphone
- October 24 – Ken Gehret, guitar; David Francis, guitar
- October 31 – Steve Meashey, bass; Ronnie Waters, trumpet
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Cafe Huey is located right above our docks and has an extensive menu of grilled items and other delectable treats. If you would like to order and bring aboard one of their meals, we recommend that you place an order ahead of time so that it is ready before the riverboat leaves the dock. Their phone number is (717) 971-3200.
The riverboat galley will have a limited number of packaged items for purchased during the cruise, such as pretzels and chips.
The Pride is wheelchair and handicapped accessible.
The riverboat sails rain or shine.
Restrooms are available onboard.