Fireworks Dinner Cruise
In the mean time, you can grab some gift certificates for yourself or loved ones– they’re good for any reservations in 2018 or beyond!
- These Fireworks cruises are so popular that we already have a full July 4th cruise based on our waiting lists from last year! However, our waiting list is first-come first-serve, so if you join our Waiting List we will call you if seats open up in the order that we receive your information on the list. We know that this can be an inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding. We’re proud to have the midstate’s most popular dinner on these holidays!
Take a breathtaking 2 and a half hour cruise along the Susquehanna River while enjoying a delicious 3-course dinner. Enjoy the sights and sounds of a firework celebration while on the deck of The Pride of the Susquehanna. There is no greater vantage point for the Harrisburg fireworks, so watch the proceedings with style!
Guests will enjoy a full dinner aboard The Pride, and watch with anticipation as the sun sets in the west. Our fully stocked bar and courteous staff will ensure that this is a night to remember!
The celebration kicks of at 7:30pm on July 4th and 7:00pm on September 2nd, so please arrive half an hour early to ensure that you board the vessel with ample time.
Pricing: $64.50 per person. Includes a 2+hour cruise, live music, a 3-course dinner, as well as water, tea, and coffee service.
Dates & Times:
- These cruises are so popular that we already have full cruises based on our waiting lists from last year! However, our waiting list is first-come first-serve, so if you join our Waiting List we will call you if seats open up in the order that we receive your information on the waiting list. We know that this can be an inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding. We’re proud to have the midstate’s most popular dinner on these holidays!
- BBQ grilled chicken breast grilled cuts of delicious chicken breast
- Maryland-style crab cake with japanese panko crumbs cooked to golden perfection
- Stuffed Riccotta shells pasta with ricotta cheese and a delightful marinara sauce
All dinners come with a salad, sides, and dessert. Coffee, tea and water are included.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Your voyage price does not include gratuity for our volunteer servers and bartender. If you feel they do an outstanding job, we encourage you to tip accordingly. Your enjoyment is their ultimate goal!
Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to sailing. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
Restrooms are available onboard.
Advanced reservations required.