Fall Foliage Dinner Cruise
Take a breathtaking 2-hour cruise along the Susquehanna River while enjoying a delicious 3-course dinner. Enjoy the ambiance of our elegant wood, brass, and copper-adorned climate-controlled salon, and listen as the performance of a live musician fills the air. This is the undisputed best way to see the beauty of Harrisburg’s autumn colors while enjoying the quiet serenity of the river. An annual favorite!
5:00pm – 7:00pm
The riverboat leaves promptly on time, so we recommend that you arrive half an hour early to board.
Pricing: $49.50 per person. Includes a 2-hour cruise, live music, a 3-course dinner, as well as water, tea, and coffee service.
Advance reservations are required for this event.
Dates & Times:
If any preferred dates are sold out, join our Waiting List for any openings that appear!
Fall Foliage Classic Dinner Cruise:
- Sunday, October 8 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
Saturday, October 14 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Sunday, October 22 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Sunday, October 29 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Saturday, November 4 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Saturday, November 5 (5:00pm-7:00pm) “Early Thanksgiving Dinner“
- Roasted Tom Turkey in a savory au jus sauce
- Grilled tender-tip beef with caramelized pearl onions and mushrooms
- Stuffed Riccotta shells pasta with ricotta cheese and a delightful marinara sauce
All dinners come with a salad, sides, and dessert. Coffee, tea and water are included.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Your voyage price does not include gratuity for our volunteer servers and bartender. If you feel they do an outstanding job, we encourage you to tip accordingly. Your enjoyment is their ultimate goal!
Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to sailing. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
This cruise is for ages 13 and older.
Restrooms are available onboard.
Advanced reservations required.