As a 501-c-3 non-profit community service organization, the Harrisburg Area Riverboat Society is proud to work with many other non-profit and charitable organizations over the past 25 years. With community service being one of the main points of our mission statement, we are always thrilled to help out in any way we can.
If your organization is having a fundraiser, silent auction, raffle, or any other event whereby you are trying to support a cause, we would be happy to take requests.
All requests must include the following, and be mailed to us at the address below. Unsolicited phone calls, emails and faxed are not permitted because of the high volume of requests we receive.
- Letter describing the event, cause, or fundraiser
- Letter affirming your non-profit status (if available)
- The type of donation you are looking to obtain from the Riverboat Society
- Who this will benefit
- How and where the Riverboat Society and the Pride will be recognized as a donor/sponsor
- Whether we are able to use our logo in your promotional materials
Depending on what you are able to offer the Riverboat Society in advertising at your event, we may be able to donate a higher-value item. Please indicate if you are interested in a trade options.
Please send all requests to:
ATTN: Donation Requests
Harrisburg Area Riverboat Society
Pride of the Susquehanna
P.O. Box 910
Harrisburg, PA 17108