Craft Beer Pairing Dinner
We’re not yet ready for 2019 reservations–check back soon for dates and times.
Click HERE to be added to our Waiting List so that we can contact you when this event ‘goes live!’
Take a breathtaking 2-hour cruise along the Susquehanna River while enjoying a delicious dinner paired with a number of craft beer favorites! Enjoy the ambiance of our elegant wood, brass, and copper-adorned climate-controlled salon, and listen as the performance of a live musician fills the air. This is a great way to sample the most delicious food and drinks in the most gorgeous river scenery possible!
Dates & Times:
Dates and times will be confirmed in early 2019. Check back soon!
- Asian Beef Teriyaki Satay Grilled tender pieces of beef marinated in a teriyaki glaze
- Mini Maryland Crabcakes seasoned with coastal spices and browned to perfection
- House Salad With fresh local greens and vegetables
- Dinner Rolls and Butter
- Fontina Stuffed Chicken Chicken breast stuffed with sliced ham, fontina cheese, and artichoke hearts, all in a white mushroom sauce
- Portobella Mushroom Ravioli Filled with ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses. Roasted pine nuts and italian parsley decorate a portabella cream sauce
Coffee, tea, and water service is included.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Your voyage price does not include gratuity for our volunteer servers and bartender. If you feel they do an outstanding job, we encourage you to tip accordingly. Your enjoyment is their ultimate goal!
Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to sailing. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
This cruise is for ages 13 and older. Patrons under 21 must be accompanied by an adult.
Restrooms are available onboard.
Advanced reservations required.