Craft Beer Pairing Dinner
Click HERE to purchase tickets!
Take a breathtaking 2-hour cruise along the Susquehanna River while enjoying a delicious dinner paired with a number of craft beer favorites! Enjoy the ambiance of our elegant wood, brass, and copper-adorned climate-controlled salon, and listen as the performance of a live musician fills the air. This is a great way to sample the most delicious food and drinks in the most gorgeous river scenery possible!
Price: $59.50 per person (includes 2 hour cruise, beer samples, and paired food courses)
Dates & Times:
- Sunday, May 26 (7:30pm-9:30pm) – VICTORY Brewing Company
- Sunday, June 30 (6:00pm-8:00pm) – Stoudts Brewing Company
- Sunday, July 28 (6:00pm-8:00pm) – Shy Bear Brewing
- Saturday, August 31 (7:15pm-9:15pm) – Theme to be announced
Each brewery will have 5 different brews to sample, each with a round of food that pairs with those specific beers!
Coffee, tea, and water service is included.
(each brewery will have different beers paired with each round)
Pairing Round 1:
- Veggie Spring Roll Served with Plum Sauce
- 2 Mini Crab Cakes served with Aioli Sauce
Pairing Round 2:
- Garden Salad with Balsamic Dressing
- Dinner Rolls and butter
Pairing Round 3:
- Portabella Mushroom Ravioli with Cream Sauce
Pairing Round 4:
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with broccoli
Pairing Round 5:
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Your voyage price does not include gratuity for our volunteer servers and bartender. If you feel they do an outstanding job, we encourage you to tip accordingly. Your enjoyment is their ultimate goal!
Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to sailing. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
This cruise is for ages 13 and older. Patrons under 21 must be accompanied by an adult.
Restrooms are available onboard.
Advanced reservations required.