Blue Crab Feast
Click HERE to purchase tickets!
Imagine! All-you-would-like Maryland blue crab aboard The Pride of the Susquehanna! We have partnered with Harbor House Crabs to offer you a cruise that will bring you that much closer to the ocean! Space is limited for these popular cruises, so book now!
Remember- crabs can be messy, so leave the necktie at home!
2-hour cruise and dinner: 6:00PM – 8:00PM
- 2-hour cruise with all-you-would-like blue crabs and corn-on-the-cob for $45.00
- Not a fan of crab? Just ride for the 2-hour cruise for $15.00 (no food or drink included)
- Wednesday. June 24th (6PM – 8PM)
- Wednesday, July 22nd (6PM- 8PM)
- Wednesday, August 26 (6PM-8PM)
- Wednesday, Sept. 23rd (6PM-8PM)
- Wednesday, Oct. 28th (6PM- 8PM)
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Cafe Huey is located right above our docks and has an extensive menu of grilled items and other delectable treats. If you would like to order and bring aboard one of their meals, we recommend that you place an order ahead of time so that it is ready before the riverboat leaves the dock. Their phone number is (717) 971-3200.
The riverboat galley will have a limited number of packaged items for purchased during the cruise, such as pretzels and chips.
Boarding begins 15 minutes before departure. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
The Pride is wheelchair and handicapped accessible.
The riverboat sails rain or shine.
Restrooms are available onboard.