Dinner on the River
Take a breathtaking 2-hour cruise along the Susquehanna River while tasting a delicious 3-course dinner. Enjoy the ambiance of our elegant wood, brass, and copper-adorned climate-controlled salon, and listen as the performance of a live musician fills the air. This classic dinner cruise is a staple for people who want to enjoy the river sights in a unique and memorable way.
Tickets are $45.00, which includes the 2-hour cruise and dinner.
Advance reservations are required for this event.
Dates & Times:
Dinner on the River / Classic Dinner Cruise
Friday, June 10Sold out! Join the Waiting List Friday, July 22Sold out! Join the Waiting List
- Friday, August 5 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Friday, August 19 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Friday, September 2 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Friday, September 16 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
Fall Foliage Classic Dinner Cruise:
- Friday, October 14 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Saturday, October 22 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Friday, October 28 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Saturday, November 5 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Sunday, November 6 “Early Thanksgiving Dinner” (5:00pm-7:00pm)
Seasonal Dinner Cruises*
Sunday, May 8 Mothers Day Dinner*Sold out! Join the Waiting List Sunday, June 19 Fathers Day Dinner*Sold out! Join the Waiting List Monday, July 4 Fireworks Dinner Cruise*Sold out! Join the Waiting List
- Sunday, September 4 (7:30pm-10:00pm) Fireworks Dinner Cruise*
*Denotes different price, time, or menu than Dinner on the River cruises
- Chicken Marsala in mushroom sauce (Note: replaced by “Roasted tom turkey” for Fall Foliage dinnners)
- Grilled tender-tip beef with caramelized pearl onions and mushrooms
- Sicilian-style red lasagna layered with pasta, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese
All dinners come with a salad, sides, and dessert. Coffee, tea and water are included.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Your voyage price does not include gratuity for our volunteer servers and bartender. If you feel they do an outstanding job, we encourage you to tip accordingly. Your enjoyment is their ultimate goal!
Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to sailing. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
This cruise is for ages 13 and older.
Restrooms are available onboard.
Advanced reservations required.