Dinner on the River
Click HERE to purchase tickets!
Take a breathtaking 2-hour cruise along the Susquehanna River while tasting a delicious 3-course dinner. Enjoy the ambiance of our elegant wood, brass, and copper-adorned climate-controlled salon, and listen as the performance of a live musician fills the air. This classic dinner cruise is a staple for people who want to enjoy the river sights in a unique and memorable way.
Tickets are $49.50, which includes the 2-hour cruise and dinner.
Advance reservations are required for this event.
Dates & Times (2020):
Dinner on the River / Classic Dinner Cruise
Friday, May 15 (6:00pm – 8:00pm) Friday, May 29 (6:00pm – 8:00pm) Friday, June 12 (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Saturday, June 20 (6:00pm- 8:00pm) **
- Friday, June 26 (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Friday, July 10 (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Friday, July 24 (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Friday, August 7 (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Friday, August 21 (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Friday, September 4 (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Friday, September 18 (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Sunday, October 4 (5:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Sunday, October 11 (5:00pm- 7:00pm)
- Sunday, October 18 (5:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Sunday, October 25 (5:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Sunday,November 1 (5:00pm – 7:00PM
- Saturday, November 7 (5:00pm – 7:00pm)
Seasonal Dinner Cruises*
- Sunday, May 10 (6:00pm-8:00pm) Mothers Day Dinner
- Sunday, June 21 (6:00pm-8:00pm) Fathers Day Dinner
- Saturday, July 4 (7:30pm-10:00pm) Fireworks Dinner Cruise
- Sunday, September 6 (7:15pm-9:45pm) Fireworks Dinner Cruise
*Denotes different price, time, or menu than Dinner on the River cruises
- Chicken Marsala in mushroom sauce
- Grilled tender-tip beef with caramelized pearl onions and mushrooms
- Stuffed Riccotta shells pasta with ricotta cheese and a delightful marinara sauce
All dinners come with a salad, sides, and dessert. Coffee, tea and water are included.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Your voyage price does not include gratuity for our volunteer servers and bartender. If you feel they do an outstanding job, we encourage you to tip accordingly. Your enjoyment is their ultimate goal!
Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to sailing. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
Restrooms are available onboard.
Advanced reservations required.