Dinner on the River
Take a breathtaking 2-hour cruise along the Susquehanna River while enjoying a delicious 3-course dinner. Enjoy the ambiance of our elegant wood, brass, and copper-adorned climate-controlled salon, and listen as the performance of a live musician fills the air. This classic dinner cruise is a staple for people who want to enjoy the river sights in a unique and memorable way.
Dates & Times:
Dinner on the River / Classic Dinner Cruise
- Friday, June 5 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Friday, July 17 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Friday, August 14 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
Friday, September 25 (6:00pm-8:00pm)SOLD OUT
Fall Foliage Classic Dinner Cruise:
- Saturday, October 3 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Saturday, October 10 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Friday, October 16 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Saturday, October 24 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Chicken marsala in a savory mushroom marsala sauce
- Grilled tender-tip beef with caramelized pearl onions and mushrooms
- Sicilian-style red lasagna layered with pasta, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese
All dinners come with a salad, sides, and dessert. Coffee, tea and water are included.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Your voyage price does not include gratuity for our volunteer servers and bartender. If you feel they do an outstanding job, we encourage you to tip accordingly. Your enjoyment is their ultimate goal!
Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to sailing. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
This cruise is for ages 13 and older.
Restrooms are available onboard.
Advanced reservations required.