Dinner on the River
Take a breathtaking 2-hour cruise along the Susquehanna River while tasting a delicious 3-course dinner. Enjoy the ambiance of our elegant wood, brass, and copper-adorned climate-controlled salon, and listen as the performance of a live musician fills the air. This classic dinner cruise is a staple for people who want to enjoy the river sights in a unique and memorable way.
Tickets are $49.50, which includes the 2-hour cruise and dinner.
Advance reservations are required for this event.
Dates & Times:
Dinner on the River / Classic Dinner Cruise
- Friday, May 18 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Sunday, June 10 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Friday, June 29 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Friday, July 13 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Friday, July 27 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Friday, August 10 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Friday, August 24 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Friday, September 7 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Sunday, September 23 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
Friday, October 5 (6:00pm-8:00pm)
Fall Foliage Classic Dinner Cruise*:
- Sunday, October 7 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Sunday, October 14 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Sunday, October 21 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Sunday, October 28 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Saturday, November 3 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Sunday, November 4 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
Seasonal Dinner Cruises*
- Sunday, May 13 (6:00pm-8:00pm) Mothers Day Dinner
- Sunday, June 17 (6:00pm-8:00pm) Fathers Day Dinner
Wednesday, July 4 (7:30pm-10:00pm) Fireworks Dinner Cruise
- Sunday, September 2 (7:15pm-9:45pm) Fireworks Dinner Cruise
*Denotes different price, time, or menu than Dinner on the River cruises
- Chicken Marsala in mushroom sauce
- Grilled tender-tip beef with caramelized pearl onions and mushrooms
- Stuffed Riccotta shells pasta with ricotta cheese and a delightful marinara sauce
All dinners come with a salad, sides, and dessert. Coffee, tea and water are included.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Your voyage price does not include gratuity for our volunteer servers and bartender. If you feel they do an outstanding job, we encourage you to tip accordingly. Your enjoyment is their ultimate goal!
Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to sailing. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
Restrooms are available onboard.
Advanced reservations required.